The Richard Desich Sales Institute at Lorain County Community College is hosting A New Kind of Sales Training Tuesday, April 25th to Wednesday April 26th to show businesses of all sizes how to take their sales team to the next level.
You and your team can learn:
- The science of sales and how to improve results
- How to sell smarter and close more deals
- Ways to create faster and more productive partnerships with decision influences
The two-day program includes classroom experiential based sales training where content is paired with application. The eight modules from "The Trusted Advisor Approach to Sales" program are:
- Selling with customer centric values
- Step one: uncover opportunity
- The customer decision process
- Step two: refine criteria
- Cooperation Selling
- Step three: align solution
- Navigating decision influence
- Step four: implementation agreement
The fee is $799 and includes all program materials and working lunches.